Clear all

How is Everyone?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
FWH BKG
(@fwh-bkg)
Topic starter

With all the Unrest going on across the country I thought it a good idea to reach out and see how everyone is doing?

I was just talking with Doug (Klaywiki) today on Line App.  Line is the primary comms for the MCOC Community. I pointed out that for all the friendships I've made in the 5 yrs I've played MCOC, I don't feel as close with or trust any of them as much as I do the people of FWH. Voice Coms really do make a huge difference over text only.

I know it could be a long time before anyone sees this, but please don't hesitate to reply, no matter how old this post is when you see it. I'd like to hear from any and everyone of my FWH Family!  Certainly reply here, and feel free to reach out to my mobile phone.  I believe my contact is still listed in the Clan forum on this site. If not I'll drop a post there. 

Posted : 24/07/2020 3:15 pm
FWH VolShebnik
(@fwh-volshebnik)
Member Admin Group

B! Man I haven't visited the site in a long time now. I understand what you're saying, I feel the same way. I don't even bother joining any groups in a game anymore, even if it's an MMO of some type. I just know I won't have anything like the experience(s) I've had with FWH over the years.

That aside, I and my family are doing well out here in the Pacific NW! I'm still working, which is great, and working despite any and all lockdowns.

Posted : 25/11/2020 11:23 am
Share: