Clear all

What are you watching?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
FWHJames
(@fwhjames)
Topic starter

Did anybody watch Hunting on Hill house? I only got into 3 shows since I cannot watch that while my 10 year old is in the house. Just the sounds of the show made her run and jump in our bed. I have to say I had to cut a few lights on while I walked around the house myself.

Posted : 17/11/2018 1:54 pm
FWH VolShebnik
(@fwh-volshebnik)
Member Admin Group

Got all caught up on The Last Ship. Watching Luke Cage on Netflix, and trying to get caught up on Vikings. Once I'm caught up on Luke Cage, I'll be getting caught up on Iron Fist and Daredevil, and eventually will start The Punisher too.

Posted : 30/11/2018 1:24 pm
FWHJames
(@fwhjames)
Topic starter

I watched all those Marvel Netflix. I hated the way Iron Fist season 2 ended, but I know that is the way it is because Netflix is not going to have the rights to make more of those shows.

And I watched a review of the Netflix shows and it did make me realize something. All the heroes are basically the same thing. DareDivel - Hits thing while he is blind, Luke Cage - Hits things hard and is bulletproof, Jessica Jones - hits things hard and can jump high, Iron Fist hits things hard with a glowing fist. 

They all just hit things hard - 

Don't get me wrong I will watch just about any movie or show about comics, but it is more interesting to have various types of heroes.  CW's Flash - Super Speed, Green Arrow - Archer, Supergirl - Super strength etc, Legends of Tomorrow - Various powers, Black Lighten - Electric powers. 

Or Justice League - Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg - Different powers 

Look at Avengers - Ironman - Tech, Captian America - Super Soldier, Hulk, Super Strenght etc, Thor god with hammer etc, Hawkeye, etc ... they are all different 

Fantastic Four (not that any of those have been good)

I still enjoyed the shows but the Heros they picked were just too ... alike they needed to mix it up a bit. 

Posted : 22/02/2019 5:39 pm
Share: