Clear all

Fallout 76

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
FWHJames
(@fwhjames)
Topic starter

Anybody doing the pre-order get in the beta thing?

I have watched a lot of video on this game. I think it might be a good game, but it does not feel like a Fallout Game. It seems too cheesy? But then again I have not played it. This is only coming from what I have watched on various youtube channels.

Posted : 21/10/2018 5:50 pm
FWH Mikill
(@fwh-mikill)

Not me. I'm gonna get knee deep in Red Dead Redemption 2. I do wish we could all play a game as a guild again though..

Posted : 23/10/2018 7:56 am
(@fwhguild)
Member Admin Group

Pre-ordered 76 by haven't had any beta time.

Posted : 06/11/2018 6:30 am
FWHJames
(@fwhjames)
Topic starter

I have watched hours of streaming video of the beta. I understand what they are going for with this game, but the lack of NPCs just seems out of place to me. Since Fallout 1 the npcs have built the story. Now its just odd the main npcs are all dead and you run around doing dailies and running into robots. It looks great, and since I love the Fallout Universe I am sure I will pick it up, but I am not sure if I am just going to love it like I did all the other Fallouts. by the others I mean Fallout 1,2,3, New Vegas, 4. I did not play Tactics cause I did not have it. 

Posted : 06/11/2018 10:44 pm
FWHJames
(@fwhjames)
Topic starter

I never got into this game. I did not have the money at the time to spend on it and I guess I am glad I did not now. This game might have killed off Fallout for awhile. 

Posted : 22/02/2019 5:41 pm
Share: